EDU-DEX is an open data standard
- EDU-DEX in 100 words
- An XML standard to collect and distribute training information from
- over 40.000 training programmes, from over 100 training suppliers for over 250 customers and portals.
- The use and publication of EDU-DEX data is free of charge. Training suppliers cover the expenses of the EDU-DEX Foundation.
- strict independence
- market wide accepted, open data standard
- a minimum of mandatory fields, and many optional fields
- specific decision information about start and other dates, locations
- fee information; specified into mandatory and non-mandatory; cost types; various VAT-regulations
- client specific discounts and incompany programmes
- adherence to internationally accepted standards
- automatic validation